- All products are added to your cart.
Huff Hills Ski Area
The Huff Hills lodge features a stone fireplace, three floors of seating and giant windows overlooking the base area. The lodge is the perfect place to enjoy lunch, or a quick cup of hot chocolate, while enjoying great views of the area. What you'll also find in the lodge:
- Ticket counter
- Ski accessories for sale, such as goggles
- Lockers (BYO padlock)
- Our "Country Kitchen" featuring burgers, sandwiches, wraps, pizza, hot and cold drinks (from hot cocoa and coffee, to soda, energy drinks and beer), and homemade soup, chili, and bars.
Ticket and Season Pass Info
- Season Passes are available at 701 Cycle and Sport in Bismarck.
- Phone orders can be made at (701) 663-6421. Online purchases can be made using the online store above
- You can also purchase passes and tickets at the Huff Hills Lodge
- Lifts run from 10 a.m. Central time to 5 p.m. Central time. Half day access begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Kids 5 years old and younger ski free!
- Purchase Lift Tickets
|Lift Tickets||Adult||Child (6-12)||Senior (62+)|
|Full Day - 10 a.m. start (weekend/holiday)||$35||$25||$25|
|1/2 Day - 1:30 p.m. start (weekend/holiday)||$30||$20||$20|
|Full Day - 10 a.m. start (weekday, Feb./March)||$25||$20||$20|
|1/2 Day - 1:30 p.m. start (weekday Feb./March)||$22||$18||$18|
|Season Passes||Pre-season (before Oct. 15) Purchase Price||Regular Purchase Price|