- All products are added to your cart.
Union Contact Scotty Stevens Binding - M
Step up your shred game from peak to park with the 17/18 Scott Stevens Pro Model Contact Bindings from Union Binding Co. Pro rider 'Scotty' Stevens designed his Contact Bindings with a color swap purple and green color scheme and a graphic on the back of one highback. For 2018 these best-sellers were crafted with an ultra lightweight freestyle-focused design including a soft flex and the exclusive Zero Forward Lean Asym S2 Highbacks which provide ample lateral support for smoother and cleaner presses on rails and boxes. Completed with Union's Mini Disk baseplate for optimal board feel and flex, the Scott Stevens Contact Snowboard Bindings are ideal for slaying the park or for any rider looking for a surfy, playful and loose ride.
- Men's 2018 Contact Scott Stevens Snowboard Bindings from Union Binding Co.
Flex & Response:
- 4/10 Rating: Union's Duraflex injected MD Base has a 'minimal contact footprint' to optimize board performance while providing a playful, loose & surfy feel.
- Asym S2 Highbacks: Freestyle-focused design has lateral asymmetry to enhance board control when pressing, buttering and spinning off jumps in the park, while giving a soft uniform flex for predictability and a 'loose skateboard trucks' kind of feel.
- Zero Forward Lean: Exclusive to the Contact Scott Stevens Binding.
Straps & Buckles:
- Asymmetric 3D Ankle Straps: Pre-curved 3D straps evenly distribute pressure keeping you locked in and on point.
- Aluminum Ratchets: High quality, durable and lightweight buckles make strapping in and out faster than ever before.
- Signature 17/18 'Scotty' Stevens Pro Model.
- Bright green & purple color swap.
- 3D Heelcups: Extruded aluminum strengths the entire chassis and is low-profile to enhance rider-to-board response.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushings: Multi-density EVA underfoot is lightweight and absorbs vibrations while having a longer lifespan than rubber.
- Mini Disk Baseplate: Minimal design reduces footprint & contact to enhance board flex, durability & overall performance.
- Compatible with 4x2 mounting patterns and Burton's The Channel mounting system.
- Limited lifetime baseplate & heelcup warranty through manufacturer.
- Made in USA.
|MONDO||23 - 26||25 - 28||28+|
|UK||4 - 7||6 - 9||9+|
|US WOMENS||6 - 9||8 - 11|
|US UNISEX||5 - 8||7 - 10||10+|
|EURO||37 - 41||40 - 43||43+|