- All products are added to your cart.
2019 YETI Beti-SB100 C-SERIES Medium
Faithful Yeti riders know that a short-travel 29er isn't unprecedented in their line, seeing the previous ASR Beti occupied this same genre, offering cross-country racers the efficiency to blow the doors off the competition, but with a rowdy alter ego that made it far more capable than its limited travel figures would suggest. As such, you'll find Yeti created the SB100 Beti to fill the void left by the previous ASR Beti, but with updated geometry figures to make it far more confident over technical sections of trail, plus a compact version of their Switch Infinity suspension platform packing 100 millimeters of efficient travel that excels on climbs and across long distances seen in multi-stage adventure races. Additionally, you'll find some women's specific adjustments, namely a custom-tuned FOX shock, shorter crank arm length, and a customized WTB saddle.
- An XC bike that's confident enough to be your daily driver
- Beti version of SB100 gets a shock tune for lighter riders
- 4in of smooth, highly efficient Switch Infinity suspension
- 67.8° head tube angle balances agility with trail composure
- Carbon frame is strong and stiff, without higher cost of TURQ
- SRAM's workhorse GX Eagle drivetrain offers plenty of range
- DT Swiss M1900 wheels for reliability and optimal tire support
- Beefy 2.3in tires, dropper post, 34mm fork for aggressive riders